[ DENTURE CLEANER ] For optimal oral health, and to keep your dentures looking their best, it is important to clean your dentures regularly. If you clean your dentures properly, it will minimize the buildup of bacteria.
HOW TO CARE FOR FULL DENTURES / YOUR MOUTH
When cleaning your dentures, we at YYC Denture Clinic recommend standing over a folded towel or sink full of water. This way, if you accidentally drop your dentures, the chance of them breaking is greatly reduced.
It is important that you follow a simple daily routine. Here are some tips:
- Clean your dentures daily
- When cleaning your dentures, take them out of your mouth
- Soap/denture cleaning paste can be used to clean your dentures with a soft bristled toothbrush
- Clean your tongue and the roof of your mouth with a soft toothbrush
- Always put your dentures in cold water when they are out of your mouth to prevent warping
DO NOT CLEAN YOUR DENTURES WITH TOOTHPASTE
Toothpaste tends to be too abrasive and can cause scratches on your dentures. Nu-Dent is a professional strength denture cleaner developed by a Canadian Denturist for the safe and effective removal of coffee, tea, tobacco, tartar, and calculus without damaging the appliance. Did you know that one bottle is good for 64 cleanings!
YYC Denture Clinic sells Nu-Dent. So if you’re in need of a good denture cleaner, drop by our clinic and get yourself a bottle or two. We’re always happy to see you! 🙂
For more information, please visit our website at www.yycdentureclinic.ca. You can also call us at
(403) 475-3330. Or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.